Terms and Conditions
PIGNONE 11 SRL currently ships in the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovenia, Switzerland United Kingdom, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic. The shipping fee for each nation will be displayed during the checkout process (on the trolley should choose your nation and click refresh order to view the shipping costs). Per conoscere le possibilità di spedizione in paesi diversi da quelli elencati vi preghiamo di inviare una email a email@example.com
Commercial Conditions for Online Sales
- To conclude the purchase of one or more products on PIGNONE 11 SRL sites, with Head Office in CONEGLIANO (TV) VIA VERDI 73 CAP 31015, tax code and VAT registration 05089090269 (hereinafter “PIGNONE”), you must complete the order form in electronic format and send it to PIGNONE, via computer, following the instructions provided.
- The contract is concluded when PIGNONE receives, via computer, your order form, after verification of the correctness of the data.
- Once the contract and paid through the available modes on the site, the amount corresponding to the total purchased highlighted in the Cart, PIGNONE will process the purchase order.
- When products are no longer available for sale at the time the order form, it is up to PIGNONE promptly inform the Customer, and in any event within thirty (30) days from the day following that on the latter will have sent the order of the unavailability of products ordered. In which case the PIGNONE will refund the customer as already mentioned.
- By submitting the order form, the customer confirms to know, unconditionally accepts and agrees to take in relations with PIGNONE these Conditions of Sale.
- The contract, PIGNONE transmit to the customer, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information contained in the order form.
- ll products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. The Customer must not remove the tag or seal from the purchased products, which are an integral part, if he intends to make the goods. PIGNONE when exercising the right of withdrawal by the customer, has the right to not accept returned products that are returned without the corresponding tag or that have been altered from their original status or have been damaged.
- o pay the price of products and their shipping costs you can follow one of the procedures indicated in the order. Faced with each order of PIGNONE purchase, unless indicated differently by the customer, it will issue regular receipt that will be kept on record by the same PIGNONE. f the customer wants to receive the original receipt or intends to request an invoice, you can be requested in the notes of the purchase order.
- The payments available on the website www.rideyourdreams.it are Paypal, Shopify Pay and bank transfer.
- The Client has the right to terminate its contract with PIGNONE without penalty and without giving any reason, within fifteen (15) working days from the day of receipt of goods purchased on PIGNONE sites. You can also request to change the elected leader to another; in this case it will not, however, be guaranteed by PIGNONE the availability of the new product chosen.
- The Customer may terminate the contract and requiring firstname.lastname@example.org the Return Form. For exercising the right of withdrawal it is sufficient to keep a copy of the transport document with which the goods were delivered. The return is borne by the customer. The return is paid by the customer.
- The goods to be returned must be shipped at the Customer’s address indicated on the return form. The goods will be sent a replacement at no additional charge for shipping.
- The return right – besides compliance with the terms and conditions described in the preceding paragraphs – is exercised properly if the following conditions are fully met:
- a. The Return Form must be correctly filled out and sent to PIGNONE, by mail to email@example.com, within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of goods;
- b. The products must not be used, worn, washed or damaged;
- c. the label must still be attached to products with the disposable seal, which forms part of the assets;
- d. Products must be returned in their original packaging;
- e. the returned products must be sent to PIGNONE in a single shipment. PIGNONE in fact, reserves the right not to accept a single order returned and delivered at different times;
- f. returned items must be delivered to the carrier within fifteen (15) working days from the date you received the products.
- If the return right is exercised in the manner and time limits specified in the preceding articles, PIGNONE shall refund to the customer the amount of money received for the purchase of products.
- The sums will be reimbursed by bank transfer on the IBAN indicated in the Return Form, or Paypal refund as quickly as possible and in any event within thirty (30) days from the date on which it became aware PIGNONE year the right of withdrawal by the customer, after checking the correct execution of the terms and conditions stated above.
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised exceptionally, notwithstanding the provisions referred to in art. 13, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods only in the case of obvious defects emerged after using the product. In this case it is solely to PIGNONE recognize any manifest defects, and accept the return by the Customer.
- If they have not complied with the procedures and terms for exercising the right of withdrawal, as specified in previous articles, the customer is not entitled to a refund of the money paid; However, the customer, at his own expense, will be entitled to take back the products in the state in which they were returned to PIGNONE. Otherwise, PIGNONE can keep the products in addition to sums already paid for their purchase.
- The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree No 6 September 2005 206 the Consumer Code, with specific reference to legislation on distance contracts and by Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003. 70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
- The General Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new Terms of Sale shall be effective from the date of publication on PIGNONE sites.
- After verifying the actual availability, delivery will be arranged that normally occurs within 2-3 working days for items shipped within national borders from the date of confirmation of the order that includes the payment verification. Delivery times vary 3-5 working days for products shipped within the European Community and 6-7 working days for products shipped outside the European Community. Duty taxes are always paid by the buyers, and the amount is calculated from the referent custom offices.